Thursday, July 7, 2011

Fake business deal Scam Email

Reply email benmorej@gamil.com

> From: james_ander@blumail.org
> Subject: ATT DEAR ,PLEASE OVER CALCULATED FUND IN (HSBC BANK) LONDON
> Date: Thu, 7 Jul 2011 13:36:17 +0100

ATT DEAR.

How are you i hope fine together with you and your family which is the most important thing in the world before wealth?


Please I am the Senior Bank Secretary officer in HSBC BANK LONDON and I discovered some amount of money in my bank and it was over calculated FUND in my bank and this money generated from the POLITICIANS in AFRICA and my Bank is not aware of it and that is reason I am passing this information to you before my Bank will sit on top of it.


Meanwhile the Amount was only (Ј5m) Five Million British Pounds Sterling Only, please never you be scared of this it is real and what I need is,your FULL NAME,SEX,AGE,COUNTRY,CELL PHONE NUMBER, OCCUPATION, to enable us proceed accordingly for the release.


REGARDS
MR PASCAL BENMORE HENRY
SENIOR BANK SECRETARY
HSBC BANK LONDON

No comments:

Post a Comment