Monday, July 4, 2011

Compensation scam email

The saga of internet fraud, get rich quick, advance fee fraud continues... Just a week to see how many emails I will get in total. They just keep on coming. 30 odd emails!!! All fresh, same old story.. FRAUD!!! SCAM!! 419!!!! The real email from this story is lilytan_2020@yahoo.fr

From: missnicho118@yahoo.com
Subject: DEAR GOOD FRIEND, I DID NOT FORGET YOUR PAST EFFORT!
Date: Thu, 30 Jun 2011 13:23:51 +0100


My Dear Beloved Friend,

Finally I'm happy to inform you about my success in getting those my inheritance funds transferred under the cooperation of a new partner from Canada.You might find it so difficult to remember me. Though it is indeed long time; I am much delighted and privileged to contact you once again, it takes fate, courage andmerciful heart to remember old friends and at the same time to show gratification to them despite circumstances that made things not worked out as we projected then.
Presently Im in Canada for investment projects meanwhile I didn't forget your past efforts and attempts to assist me by moving my inheritance funds despite that it failed us some how.
Now contact my church Rev Sister in Benin her name is Rev Sister. Lily Tanha of St. Michaels Catholic Church Benin Republic Cotonou, Email; (tantilily22@yahoo.fr) I have raised and signed an International Cashier Bank Draft, to the Sum of (Eight Hundred and Fifty Thousand Dollars only.) $850,000.00 USD on your behalf for your compensation as to appreciate your past efforts and attempts to assist me, you should confirm your postal address to her so that she can courier the check to you.
Right nowI am very busy with new investor in Canada I am plan to start school here inCanada Just go ahead and contact Rev Sister. Lily Tanha on his email address (tantilily22@yahoo.fr) As soon as you contact her let me know.
Thanks
Miss Nichola Bud.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment