Monday, July 4, 2011

Claims-next of kin Scam


Reply email- s.al-mutkhar@live.com

Date: Fri, 1 Jul 2011 16:14:54 -0700
From: danceinglight@yahoo.com
Subject: Re:Assistance needed
To:



Hello,

My name is Samir Al-Mukhtar, a Libyan and a refugee currently in the Republic of Ghana, I lost my parents in the on going crises in Libya, my father Ali Al-Mukhtar was an oil Merchant in Libya before he was killed in on going crises along with my mum Fatima Al-Mukhtar.

It is indeed my pleasure to write this letter to you which I believe will be a surprise to you as we have not met before. I am deeply sorry if I have in any way disturbed your privacy and please forgive this unusual manner of contacting you, but this particular letter is exceptional and of very private nature. You might have doubt and distrust in your heart in respect of this message because of the fact that so many individuals have taken advantage of internet to perpetuate their nefarious activities, thereby making it extremely difficult for genuine and legitimate business class persons to get attention and recognition but please I will appreciate if I am given a benefit of doubt. There is no way for me to know whether I will be properly understood, but it is my duty to write and reach out to you.

Before the sudden death of my father, he gave me the deposit slip for the funds which he deposited in the vault of a Security Company in Ghana with the keys to the trunk box which contains the funds. My late Father deposited this trunk box as GOLD TREASURES in the Security Company for security reasons and safety. It was due this deposit that made me come to Ghana as a refugee so that I can retreive my Father deposit. As a matter of fact the Security Company does not know that the real content of the trunk box is cash (US$12.5M in 100 dollar bill which my dad revealed to me as the only child before his demise).

I write to seek your assistance in claiming and investing the said fund upon the receipt of your favorable response, I will introduce you to the security company where my father made the deposit as my father partner in abroad. I will be delighted to join you as member of your family upon the successful conclusion of this business transaction.

I am confidently waiting for your response and remember to keep this message very confidential considering my status here as a refugee.
Yours sincerely,
Samir Al-Mukhtar

No comments:

Post a Comment