Sunday, June 19, 2011

Next Of kin Scam

Date: Wed, 25 May 2011 12:37:41 +0100

From: morrismartins01@gmail.com

Subject: URGENT REPLY.

To:







I am Mr. MORRIS D MARTINS from , North West London, England. I work with TITANIUM FINANCE BANK UK .Am writing you from my office that will be of an immense benefit to both of us. In my department, being the vice chairman and also a member of the Audit Committee, I discovered an abandoned sum of £ 13.5Million (Thirteen Million Five Hundred Thousand Great British Pounds) in an account that belongs to one of our foreign customers Late Mr. Don Shaw who unfortunately lost his life in a car accident.

The choice of contacting you is aroused from the geographical nature of where you live, particularly due to the sensitivity of the transaction. And the confidentiality herein. Right now, the fund is lying unclaimed in our Bank and there is no next of kin mentioned in his file and the bank has been unsuccessful to locate any of his relative.

I personally have been unsuccessful in locating the relatives for 3 years now, I seek your consent to present you as the next of kin /Will Beneficiary to the deceased so that the proceeds of this account valued of 13.5 Million Pounds will be transferred to your bank account as the next of kin to Late Mr. Don Shaw.

This will be disbursed or shared in these percentages, 60% for me and 40% for you. All I need is to upload your details in our banking database system as the next of kin to Late Mr. Don Shaw .All I require now is your honest Co-operation, Confidentiality and Trust to enable us see this transaction through. Please you have to keep this transaction 100% secret because of my position here in my bank.

I got your contact from your country international business information here in London; I decided to contact you hoping that you will find this deal interesting. Please on your confirmation of this message and indicate your interest I will furnish you with more information. Endeavour to let me know your decision as soon as possible. I will like to invest my own share 60% in your country.

Please provide me the following: as we have 7 days to run it through. This is very URGENT PLEASE, reply to my private email address.morrismartins01@gmail.com.

1. Your Full Name:

2. Your Direct Mobile Number:

3. Your Contact Address:

4. Your Age:

Regards,

MR. MORRIS D MARTINS


No comments:

Post a Comment