Saturday, June 25, 2011

Next Of Kin Scam Email

They forget that the internet is available and news about uprising or on going war within a region is updated daily. What a waste of time maybe, I should pass this on to a baiter... The original email address that it was sent from yasbrahim@hotmail.com
> From: yasbra@mail.com
> Subject: Attention Please ( About my country War )
> Date: Fri, 24 Jun 2011 17:02:18 -0400
>
> Assalamuwaliekum
>
> Dear Sir
>
>
> I am Yasin Bin Rahim, an Ivorian Coast citizen presently in Ghana due to the insurgence currently going on in my country as my city Abidjan was being bombarded daily with series of murder and injuries. I flew to Ghana in order to avoid being killed.
>
> My father was killed at the beginning of the uprising, because of his support for the revolt (rebels) along with some other members of my family. Before the crisis, I was aware that my father deposited some money about USD5.6million for safe-keeping in a Finance House vault in Malaysia. I am in possession of the documents relating to this deposit and I am the next of kin to this funds.
>
> I am a 23year old undergraduate. I have little knowledge on a transaction of this nature.
>
> Please I need your assistance for the claim and investment of this fund. You will be compensated with an agreed commission at the end of the business.
>
> Please contact me: yasbrahim@ymail.com
> Thank you.
>
> Remain Blessed,
> Yasin Rahim
>

No comments:

Post a Comment