Monday, June 20, 2011

Next of Kin Scam Email

From: Barr. Miguel Jose (miguel@lawyer4u.com)
Sent: Tue 6/14/11 12:02 AM
To:
Subject: GOOD DAY

Good Day,

Firstly, I must solicit your confidence in this transaction, this is by
virtue of its nature as being utterly confidential and top secret. Though I
know that a transaction of this magnitude will make any one apprehensive and
worried, but I am assuring you that all will be well at the end of the day.

Let me start by first introducing myself properly to you. My name is Barr.
Miguel Jose Esq. a personal Attorney to Late Mr. Donald. A national of your
country, who was a contractor here in Spain. On the 21st of April 2007, my
client, his wife and their only son were involved in a car accident along
Avenida Diagonal. All occupants of the vehicle unfortunately lost their
lives. Since then I have made several enquiries to your embassy to locate any
of my clients extended relatives this has also proved unsuccessful.

After these several unsuccessful attempts, I decided to track his last name
over the Internet, to locate any member of his family hence I contacted you.
My purpose of contacting you is for you to help secure the funds left behind
by my late client, to avoid it being confiscated or declared unserviceable by
the Bank Where this fund valued 7,500,000.00(Seven Million Five hundred
thousand United States Dollars Only) deposited by my client before his death.
The Bank has issued me a notice to contact the next of kin or the account
will be declared unserviceable and the fund diverted to the Bank treasury, So
far all my efforts to get a hold of someone related to this family has proved
abortive. Hence, I have contacted you. I am actually asking for your consent
to present you to the Bank as the Next of Kin/beneficiary of my late client's
fund, since you have the same last name, so that the paying bank can release
the funds.

All the legal documentations to back up your claim as my client's Next of Kin
I shall provide them. All I require is your honest cooperation to enable us
achieve this transaction. I wish to point out that I want 20% of this money
to be shared among the charity Organizations, while the remaining 80% is
shared equally between us. This proposition is entirely risk free. I will use
my position as the client’s attorney to guarantee the successful execution of
this transaction. If you are interested, please contact me immediately. Upon
your response, I shall then provide you with more details and relevant
documents that will help you understand this transaction well.
The intended transaction will be executed under a legitimate arrangement that
will protect you from any infraction of the law. However, if this business
proposition offends your moral ethics, do accept my sincere apology. If on
the contrary you wish to achieve this goal with me, kindly get back to me
with your interest for further explanation.
I will need your full contact information, email address, phone and fax
number, do not mail or post any documents for security reasons.

I await your prompt response.


Yours sincerely,
Miguel Jose.(Esq.)

Senior Associate

No comments:

Post a Comment