Sunday, June 26, 2011

Fake bank deal email

From email- oramson91@yahoo.com


> Date: Sat, 25 Jun 2011 23:53:14 +0200
> Subject: PLEASE GET BACK TO ME
> From: mr.ramson_o@yahoo.com
>
> Dear Friend,
>
> I am Mr. Ramson Okolie the Manager, Bills And Exchange at the Foreign
> Remittance Department in a Bank. Actually, I have a very urgent &
> confidential Business Proposition for you & for our mutual interest.On
> the 6th of March 2001,our Customer, an American National,late Jeremiah J.
> Ahern , an Oil Merchant / Contractor with the Federal Government of
> Nigeria, deposited, a valued amount of US$32Million in my branch.
>
> Upon maturity, I sent a routine notification to his forwarded address but
> got no reply. After a month we sent a reminder, & finally we discovered
> from his contract employers NNPC, that late Jeremiah J. Ahern ,until his
> death ten ( 10 ) years ago in a ghastly terrorist attack to American
> Airline flight 175 from Boston to Los Angeles,crashed into the North Tower
> of the World Trade Center (WTC) with 86 people on board. All occupants of
> the Aeroplane unfortunately lost their lives.
>
> On further investigation, I found out that he did not leave a WILL and all
> attempts to trace his Next of kin were rootless. I therefore made further
> investigation and discovered that late Jeremiah J. Ahern , did not declare
> any Next of kin in all his official documents.This sum US$32Million is
> still floating in the bank and the interest is being rolled over with the
> principal sum at the end of each year. No one came forward to claim it.
> According to Nigeria Laws, at the expiration of 11 years,the money will
> revert to the Ownership of the Nigerian Government if nobody applies to
> claim the funds.
>
> Consequently,my proposal is that i will like you as a foreigner to stand
> in as a Next of kin of late Jeremiah J. Ahern . This is simple. All I
> require is your honest and co-operation to enable us see this deal
> through. I guarantee that this will be executed under a legitimate
> arrangement that will protect you from a breach of the law. I will want
> you to send to me on your return email, the following information for the
> transfer in your favor
>
> 1. Your Full Name...............................................
>
> 2. Your contact address...................................
>
> 3. Your Tel/Fax Numbers:...............................
>
> Let's consider that our ratio of sharing will be as stated Thus
> 1. I as the originator of the Fund will take 50% of the transferable
> 2.You as the Manager of the Fund will take 50% of the transferable Fund.
>
> Most importantly, CONFIDENTIALITY as what I saw as the life wire to the
> success of the transfer of this Fund must have to be emulated between you
> and me. You have to use this media to promise me that you will no in
> anyway expose the content of this transaction to anybody be it your
> Friends, Colleagues and Co-Workers.I will also want you to send your reply
> to this email: (oramson91@yahoo.com) as soon as you get this mail to
> enable us discuss on the modalities and processes for success of this
> transaction.. Thanks for your anticipated cooperation and understanding. I
> wait for your kind response.
>
> Regards
>
> Mr. Ramson Okolie

No comments:

Post a Comment