Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Compensation Scam Email

From: Joyon Goodness (info@live.com)
Different email address when I hit reply ibrahim_sadiqe@hotmail.com

Sent: Mon 6/13/11 5:36 AM
To:
Subject:My Dear Friend,‏

My Dear Friend,

I am happy to inform you about my success in getting the fund
transferred to a Swiss Account with the cooperation of a new partner
from Germany who is an international business man.

Due to your effort, sincerity, courage and trust worthiness you
showed, I want to compensate you and show my gratitude to you with the
sum of (FOUR MILLION FIVE HUNDRED THOUSAND GREAT BRITISH POUNDS) I have
authorized the Finance House where I deposited the money to issue you
international certified bank draft cashable at your bank.
Presently i am in Germany for investment projects with my own share
of the total sum. Meanwhile, I did not forget your past efforts and
attempts to assist me in transferring those funds despite the fact
that it failed us some how.
My dear friend, I will like you to contact the CEO in charge of the
finance house for the collection of this international certified bank
draft. The name of the person with your Cheque is Mr,Ibrahim Sadiqe...
COMPENSATION AND FINANCE HOUSE HEAD OFFICE

CONTACT AGENT:e-mail:ibrahim_sadiqe@hotmail.com
Ask him to send to you the total (FOUR MILLION FIVE HUNDRED THOUSAND
GREAT BRITISH POUNDS)which I kept for your compensation for all the
past efforts and attempts you are to contact. Mr,Ibarahim Sadiqe and
instruct him where to send the amount to you.
Please do let me know immediately you receive it so that we can share
the joy after all the suffering at that time. At the moment, I am very
busy here because of the investment projects which I and the new
partner are having at hand. Remember that I had forwarded instruction
to the CEO on your behalf to receive that money, so get in touch with
him and he will send the amount to you without delay.
FULL NAME:
ADDRESS:
COUNTRY:
AGE:
SEX:
PHONE:
OCCUPATION
Finally, my sincere advice to you as a Christian is that you should
endeavor to pay your tithe to a bible believing church when you get
the money.
Your share of the money with best regards.
Sincerely,
Joyon Goodness

No comments:

Post a Comment