Monday, June 20, 2011

Business Proprosal Scam

Mrs Beatrice Asare Add to contacts
From: Mrs Beatrice Asare (beatrice.asare@optus.net)
Sent: Mon 6/20/11 9:26 AM
To:
Subject: Proposal

My good friend,

My name is Mrs Beatrice Asare, I am the branch deputy
manager of the International Commercial Bank (ICB)
Kumasi branch Ghana. I got your information during my
search through the Internet. I am 45 years of age and
married with 2 lovely kids. It may interest you to hear
that I am a woman of peace and I don't want problem,
but I do not know how you will feel about this because
i did not contact you though the right channel. But I
am telling you that this is a real deal and you are not
going to regret after doing this transaction with me. I
only hope that we can assist each other. But if you
don't want this business offer kindly forget it and I
will not contact you again.

I have packaged a financial transaction that will
benefit both of us, as the regional manager of the
International Commercial Bank, it is my duty to send in
a financial report to my head office in the capital
city (Accra-Ghana) at the end of each year. On the
course of the last year 2010 year report, I discovered
that my branch in which I am the manager made Fourteen
million and five hundred thousand United States dollar
[$14,500,000.00] which my head office is not aware of
it and will never be aware of because the owner of the
funds was reported to me by his family dead. I have
since then place this fund on what we call SUSPENSE
ACCOUNT without any beneficiary.

As an official of the bank I cannot be directly
connected to this fund, so this informed me of
contacting you for us to work, so that you can assist
and receive this fund into your bank account for us to
SHARE. Mean While you will have 35% of the total fund,
Note there are practically no risk involved, it will be
bank to bank transfer, all I need from you is to stand
claim as the original depositor of this fund who made
the deposit with our branch so that my Head office can
order the transfer to your designated bank account.

If you accept this offer to work with me, I will
appreciate it very much. As soon as I receive your
response, I will give you details on how we can achieve
it successfully so reply to my personal email address
below:



Best Regards,
Mrs Beatrice Asare

No comments:

Post a Comment