Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Business Proprosal Scam Email

Mr. George Clesse Add to contacts
From: Mr. George Clesse (georgeclesse01@gmail.com)
Sent: Sat 6/11/11 8:01 AM
To:
Subject: Hello
Dear Friend,


It is a pleasure to contact you through email, My name is Mr.George
Clesse,I am a British
Citizen working as Financial Manager in the Tasmania Finance Company.

I would like to strike a deal with you which I would like you to keep it
secret for both of us
here is my official private email address (georgeclesse@mail.com)

Contact me for more details, this deal worth Millions of Dollars and it
have to be secret between you and I

As matter of fact this is a deal that will fetch you and I Millions of
dollars if we use one mind and one spirit.all it needs is understanding
and trust. It does not involve any risk at all.





Best Regards

Mr.George Clesse
Financial Manager
Tasmania Finance Company

No comments:

Post a Comment