Sunday, June 19, 2011

Business Proposal Scam

Mr. Hong Kim Wong Add to contacts
From: Mr. Hong Kim Wong (hongkimwong@mail.com)
Sent: Thu 6/16/11 12:41 PM
To:

Good Day,


I found your email address in address Directory on the web and decided to
contact you for your partnership that would be of benefit to you. I am Mr.
Hong Kin Wong, I am a retired provincial head of customs administration in
China . I currently own and manage an import/ export company; I am married
with three children. I have a business proposal for you but I am not sure
this is the best medium to transmit my proposal I was educated in the
west and understand that this is an unusual approach to doing business
but please give me your consent to send my proposal and we can take
things further.
To indicate your interest or request more details, please contact me by
e-mail: lee_chong9991@yahoo.com.hk

Kind Regard,

Mr. Hong Kim Wong.

No comments:

Post a Comment