Sunday, June 19, 2011

Bank Transfer Scam

Ghaddafi is still alive ya know LOL!


From: Mr. Ahmed Loukal (masampu11414@gmail.com)
Sent: Sat 6/18/11 8:07 AM
To:

Hallo My Good Friend,

I am Mr. Ahmed Loukal . I work in National Commercial Bank - Libya. I amthe account officer to the 29 year old Arab Saif Gaddafi, the late second youngest son of Libyan leader Muammar al-Qaddafi who dead in a Nato air strike in Libya on Saturday May 1,2011.My late cleat has an unknown account with our bank, the total sum of 12Million ( Twelve Million United States Dollars )As a matter of fact, I need your assistance as foreigner to take this fund abroad for investment. Your assistance as a foreigner is necessary because the management will welcome any foreigner who has the correct information to this Account which I will give you immediately we have agreed on your Percentage of the total sum of $12 Million USD, There is no risk to this transaction. Sharing will be 30% for you, 0.5% for any expenses incurred in this business and the remaining 65% for me. As soon as I hear from you I will put up my annual leave to facilitate the transfer of this fund to any Account of your choi
ce.

Contact me urgently for the way forward.

Email: ( mr.loukal@hotmail.com )

Thanks.
Mr. Ahmed Loukal.
( National Commercial Bank )
National Commercial Bank Building
Al Ourouba Street
P.O. Box 543
Al Bayda - Libya

No comments:

Post a Comment