Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Bank transfer scam email

Reply email laurentdiof@w.cn


> From: dioflaurent@yahoo.com
> Subject: INVESTMENT ASSISTANCE
> Date: Wed, 29 Jun 2011 01:11:15 -0700
>
> Greetings,
>
> With due respect and with God all things are possible and that is why I call you for help to please Permit
> me to inform you of my desire of going into business relationship with you.
>
> I am Laurent Diof the only son of late Mr. Steven Diof, My father was a very wealthy cocoa merchant in
> Ivory Coast , my father was killed by the rebels because of the recent political crisis.
> My mother died when I was a baby and since then my father took me so special. Before the death of my
> father on the 21st of February in a privatehospital here in Ivory Coast he secretly called me
> on his bed side and told me that he has the sum of Ten Million five Hundred Thousand United State
> Dollars. US(10.5m) left in fixed /suspense account in one of the prime bank here in Ivory Coast that he
> used my name as his only son for the next of Kin in Depositing of the money.
>
> He told me that I should seek for a foreign partner in a country of my choice where i will transfer this
> money into and use it for investment purpose such as real estate management or hotel management.
>
> I am honourably seeking your assistance in the following ways:
>
> (1) To provide a bank account in which this money would be transferred into.
> (2) To serve as a guardian of this fund since I am only 21 years old.
> (3) To make arrangement for me to come over to your country to further my education and to secure a
> resident permit in your country.
>
> Moreover, I am willing to offer you 25% of the total sum as compensation for your effort/input after the
> successful transfer of this fund into your nominated account overseas.All the necessary arrangement has been made at the
> bank where my late father deposited this money and the Director of the bank told me that as soon as
> an account of my choice is forwarded to their bank that they will transfer this fund into my destination.
>
> Please reply immediately for us to proceed in this transaction which I believed that in few days you
> shall call me for good news that you have confirm my money in an account which you will
> provide to the bank where my inheritance was deposited into.
>
> Furthermore, you indicate your options towards assisting me as I believed that this transaction
> would be concluded within three (3) days you signify interest to assist me.
>
> Anticipating to hear from you immediately.
> Thanks and God bless you.
> Best regards,
>
> Laurent.

No comments:

Post a Comment