Wednesday, August 31, 2011

RE: NICE TO MEET YOU,

We all receive emails claiming that we've won a prize,inheritance from a dead relative, love interest or some business transaction. Some are too good to be true, whilst some can are pretty convincing. By the time we are aware,money and some valuable information are already in the possession of the perpetrators. DON'T be a victim of internet scam or 419.
Original Email; address: katenechwa@hotmail.com
On Wed, Aug 31, 2011 at 12:46 PM, kate nechwa <katenechwa@itimes.com> wrote:


NICE TO MEET YOU,

How are you today, Hope all is well with you and your family? My name is Miss Kate Nechwa. However it really pleases me to write you even if we haven’t met or seen each other before. I will so much appreciate to see your reply soon so that i can send you my pictures and know more about ourselves.
I shall appreciate an urgent response from you, because i have something to discuss with you.

Miss Kate Nechwa

No comments:

Post a Comment